As part of our commitment, we strive to protect the privacy of visitors to our website. You can navigate the majority of the Site without giving us any personal information which identifies you.
The website holds the below formats in collecting your information:
- Personal Information you submit: These are the details that you have shared with us in our ‘How to Contact Us” or “Upload Resume” box. For example, if you’ve filled in a form on our website or sent an email to one of our office email addresses or sending your CV while applying for a job. It could also be information you provide to us for work we are doing on behalf of one of our clients, for example when setting up an event for them, or where you enter competitions that we’re running on social media on behalf of a client, or where we are assisting a client with their customer enquiries.
- Other Interactive Areas: Our website also provides the option of Chabot or online forums, to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so. Under such circumstances your consent to our use/processing of the information you provide is consistent with this policy. But we strongly recommend that you DO NOT post any personally identifiable information on line, since we cannot ensure the security of any information you choose to make public in a Chabot.
- Passive Collection of Unidentifiable Information: This information gives us insights on how site visitors use our Site without you actively submitting such information. This data is anonymous and does not contain any personally identifiable information. We use this information to ensure that our website, e-mails and marketing efforts continue to appeal to Site visitors and clients.
The Way We Use Information
- We store the personal information you provide us in a secure database for a time period, to the extent necessary to administrate our systems and/or accommodate your request, and depending on the need, unless you request that it be removed.
- Personal Information received through Applications / CVs:
- Regarding applications/CVs submitted for job/internship requirements, to the extent the personal data you provide, including in your job evaluations or educational records or references, you expressly authorize Catalyst PR to handle such details for the purposes of your job application or for ensuring fair and equitable hiring practices. Hence, it is your responsibility to ensure that information you submit does not violate any third party’s rights, including their privacy rights.
- We will make the information thus received, available to Catalyst PR personnel with a business need to know, including personnel in the recruiting, human resources, security, and the department responsible for the position for which you are applying. The information about you will be added to Catalyst PR’s candidate database and may be used to consider you for opportunities at Catalyst PR other than the one(s) for which you apply.
- If we hire you, personal data we collect in connection with your application may be incorporated into our human resources system and may be used to manage the new-hire process; any such information may become part of your employee file and may be used for other employment-related purposes.
Disclosure of Data to Third PartiesAs a general rule, we do not share your personal information with third parties, unless it is necessary to conduct a joint program or activity through our affiliate/s / third party across the world. However in such cases, maintenance of the personal information shared will depend on our internal policy / third party convenience.
How You Can Correct Your InformationYou can drop a message in “How to Contact us” with the request to update or remove your information. Our privacy team may take a reasonable period of time to respond to any request to update or modify any information, limit use of information or to opt out of or unsubscribe from any communications. The team may also ask for additional information to authenticate the request, evaluate it and to take action consistent with the evaluation and respond to your request accordingly.
Retention Period of Personal Information
- For any personal information you provide to us including and similar to your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address, the details will not be sold or rented to any entities or individuals outside of Catalyst PR.
- To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements. These retention periods are set out in our internal retention policy.
- In some circumstances your personal data may be anonymised (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes, in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
- Customer Details: We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.